Product information BASIC matt fiberglass self-adhesive; 60x 32 cm
- US Coast Guard Specification 164,009
- US Military Specification MIL-C-20079G, Type 1 Class 10
- US Military Specification MIL-1-124244B
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission 1.36
The Heat Shieldings - BASIC heat resistant mat with 3mm thick fiberglass layer and heat reflecting aluminum top layer is very heat resistant and ideal for all kinds of applications. The heat-resistant mat is both insulating and heat-resistant and easy to assemble thanks to an adhesive backing.
- Aluminum layer Repels 97% of the heat.
- Fiberglass intermediate layer for optimal insulation
- Total thickness is 1 mm
- Maximum temperature for the adhesive layer 140 ° C
- Maximum radiant heat 550 ° C
- Aluminum top layer is glued to the glass fiber layer with high quality silicone glue (up to max. 250 ° C).
- Very easy to cut or cut to size and to apply on various surfaces.
- Heat conductivity coefficient (λ value) 0.04 W / (m.K)
ATTENTION, this product may find it difficult to adhere well on some surfaces such as raw wood, so if in doubt always contact us first.
This product contains glass fibers, please observe our safety instructions before mounting. Click HERE to read the safety instructions.
For more questions about this heat resistant mat, please contact us!