Product information BASIC matt fiberglass self-adhesive; 60x 32 cm
The Heat Shieldings - BASIC heat resistant mat with 3mm thick fiberglass layer and heat reflecting aluminum top layer is very heat resistant and ideal for all kinds of applications. The heat-resistant mat is both insulating and heat-resistant and easy to assemble thanks to an adhesive backing.
ADVICE Due to the thick fiberglass layer, the sides will start to fluff and possibly fray. Therefore, always finish the edges with aluminum tape for a long life and neat finish. This tape is also available as a bundle below with the BASIC mat.
- Aluminum layer Repels 97% of the heat.
- Fiberglass intermediate layer for optimal insulation
- Total thickness is 3 mm
- Maximum temperature for the adhesive layer 140 ° C
- Maximum radiant heat 550 ° C
- Aluminum top layer is glued to the glass fiber layer with high quality silicone glue (up to max. 250 ° C).
- Very easy to cut or cut to size and to apply on various surfaces.
- Heat conductivity coefficient (λ value) 0.04 W / (m.K)
ATTENTION, this product may find it difficult to adhere well on some surfaces such as raw wood, so if in doubt always contact us first.
This product contains glass fibers, please observe our safety instructions before mounting. Click HERE to read the safety instructions.
For more questions about this heat resistant mat, please contact us!