Heat Shieldings Aluminized Fiberglass Heat Barrier 30 x 32 cm
The Adhesive Backed Heat Barrier protects parts and components from radiant heat. It can be used in applications to protect painted surfaces, plastic parts or any component from the damaging effects of radiant heat.The adhesive backed composite construction material can easily be applied to any surface or wrapped around a hose or wire to make a clean professional appearance.
- FMVSS 302 | ISO 3795 | ASTM D5132-04 certified
- 1mm thick, 50 cm x 96 cm in size
- Pure polyacrylate adhesive layer
- 20μm aluminum top layer repels 97% of the heat.
- Fiberglass interlayer for optimal insulation.
- Maximum radiant heat 550 ° C
- Temperature range for the adhesive layer -40 ° C to 200 ° C.
- Very easy to cut or cut to size and to apply on various surfaces.
- Heat conductivity coefficient (λ value) 0.04 W / (m.K)
This product contains glass fibers, please observe our safety instructions before mounting. Click HERE to read the safety instructions.