Price is per sheet of 50cm x 100cm x 15mm
This product consists of lightweight Polyethylene foam and is therefore particularly effective as sound insulation. The foam has a pyramid-shaped structure, which makes it much more efficient
in absorbing and dissipating noise compared to planar structures. The material does not give off odors or stains and is non-flammable.
It can also be used on speaker baffles and panels when an airtight seal is required.
- Absorbs airborne noise
- Seals Panels
- Temperature range of operability: - 40°C + 90°C
- Water resistant
- Includes Adhesive layer
- For doors and roof lining
- Apply over Sound Deadening for best results
- sound absorption in the frequency range 1200 - 10000Hz
- Sound absorption level - 80%
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle side panels and roof to prevent road noise and help insulate the cabin.
- Lining panels, cupboards and doors at home to insulate and/or prevent noise transfer