Thermal glass fiber gasket and sealing plate HT90
The Heat Shieldings Thermal glass fiber HT90 gasket and seal of 1.6mm thick is a heat resistant fiberglass sheet which a double coating on both sides. The first coating is a heat-resistant aluminum coating, the top layer is a special HT90 coating, making the material very suitable for cutting in any shape without fraying and can be used as a seal, gasket or as a restriction of heat conduction between two components.
- Maximum resistance to heat 950 ° C peak temperature
- Resistant to a constant temperature up to 750 ° C
- Reduceerde warmtegeleiding aanzienlijk
- Very easy to cut to size
- Better anti-slip properties than regular fiberglass sheets
- Free from solvents and halogen
- Thickness 1.6mm
- Weight 1.2 Kg / m2
- Tensile force warp / weft:> 6000 /> 3200
This product contains glass fibers, please observe our safety instructions before mounting. Click HERE to read the safety instructions.