- Buy 2 for €10,35 each and save 10%
- Buy 3 for €9,78 each and save 15%
- Buy 5 for €9,20 each and save 20%
- Buy 10 for €8,05 each and save 30%
- Gratis retouren
- Klanten geven Heat Shieldings een 9,3
- Levering 6 dagen per week
- Gratis verzenden binnen NL en BE boven de €50,-
- Delivery time 1-2 days
Product information Heat reflective insulation cover
- Diameters from 10 mm to 50 mm
- Length 1 meter, if several meters are purchased, these are supplied as 1 piece, a maximum of 50 meters in 1 piece. (NOTE, the 35 and 40 mm are currently supplied as separate meters)
- Price is per meter
- The diameter shown is the inside diameter
- Fiberglass on the inside for optimum insulation of conductive heat
- Aluminum on the outside for optimum reflection of radiant heat
- Liquid tight, resistant to oil and chemicals
- Maximum operating temperature of 950 ° C radiant heat
The Heat Shieldings heat-resistant cover is a fiberglass insulation cover with an aluminum reflection layer. The cover can be used very efficiently in the thermal protection of wires, cables, hoses and various other components. The cover is braided with fiberglass yarn which is then stripped of loose fibers by a heat cleaning process. This gives the cover a smooth fiber-free finish.
For more information about the heat reflective insulation cover please contact us!
|Material:||Fiberglass sleeve with glued aluminum reflective layer|
|Max. Temp:||950 °C / 1700 F|
|Thickness:||1mm / 3/64 inch|
Ook deze besteld vooral omdat het goed reflecteert en aan de binnenkant isoleert.