Product information Heat reflective fiberglass sleeve 13mm
- Inner diameter 13 mm
- Length 1 meter
- Price is per meter
- The diameter shown is the inside diameter
- Fiberglass on the inside for optimum insulation of conductive heat
- Aluminum on the outside for optimum reflection of radiant heat
- Liquid tight, resistant to oil and chemicals
- Maximum operating temperature of 550 ° C radiant heat, 200 °C direct heat
This product contains glass fibers, please observe our safety instructions before mounting. Click HERE to read the safety instructions.
The Heat Shieldings heat-resistant cover is a fiberglass insulation cover with an aluminum reflection layer. The cover can be used very efficiently in the thermal protection of wires, cables, hoses and various other components. The cover is braided with fiberglass yarn which is then stripped of loose fibers by a heat cleaning process. This gives the cover a smooth fiber-free finish.
For more information about the heat reflective insulation cover please contact us!