Product information heat resistant cover 600° C
* White tone may differ from photo
- Maximum temperature is 600° C
- Braided of continuous length fiberglass.
- Freed of loose fibers by means of a heat cleaning process.
- The product does not fray and does not release fibers.
- Halogen free.
- Non-combustible and self-extinguishing VW-1.
- Very flexible and Lightweight.
- Roll of 25 meters
Dit product bevat glasvezels, neem vooraf de montage onze veiligheidsvoorschriften in acht. Klik HIER om de veiligheidsvoorschriften te lezen.
The Heat Shieldings heat resistant cover is a fire resistant flexible cover that can be used for thermal protection of wires, cables and hoses that are exposed to continuous high temperatures around a heat source. The cover is braided from glass fiber yarn, which is then stripped of loose fibers by means of a heat cleaning process.
For more information about the heat resistant cover, please contact us!