Heat reflective kevlar insulation sleeving with velcro closure
- Inner diameter of 30 mm
- 0.5mm thickness of the cover
- Length 1 meter
- Kevlar fiber on the inside for optimal flexibility and insulation
- Aluminum on the outside for optimal reflection of radiant heat
- Liquid-tight, resistant to oil and chemicals
- Maximum working temperature of 600°C radiant heat, 200°C direct heat
- Melting temperature of 1095 °C
The Heat Shieldings Heat-reflective kevlar insulation sleeving is a kevlar insulation sleeving with an aluminum reflection layer. The cover can be used very efficiently in the thermal protection of wires, cables, hoses and various other components.
Kevlar is an organic fiber that is very flexible, making this cover also very suitable for placing over a hose or cable that moves regularly.
For more information about the heat-reflective insulation sleeving, please contact us!