Price is per m² - 8 pieces of 50 cm x 50 cm
Thermo and heat insulating material based on foam rubber, has the properties of absorption and sound damping. It is very flexible, allowing the material to be used to treat difficult surfaces. The product is oil resistant and non-flammable, does not emit any toxic substances, so it can be used on almost all types of surfaces.
This product is recommended for using in doors or on the roof. It is best used together with a Sound Deadening Mat as a 2-layer solution to reduce and absorb airborne noise.
It can also be used on speaker baffles and panels when an airtight seal is required.
- Material composition: Polyethylene foam
- Heat resistant up to 85 ° C direct heat
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm per sheet
- Thickness: 6 mm
- Water resistant & self adhesive
- Density: 65 ± 25 kg / m3
- Environmentally friendly: no asbestos; No CFC-HCFC
- Sound insulation DIN 4109: up to 36 dB (А)
- Thermal conductivity: 0.32-0.34 λ W / (mK)
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle side panels and roof to prevent road noise and help insulate the cabin.
- Lining panels, cupboards and doors at home to insulate and/or prevent noise transfer