Heat Shielding cover for turbo insulation T6 Carbon 1100°C
For the creation of this Turbo blanket we have chosen the most extreme heat resistant materials to make a high-end product. This turbo cover can withstand 1100 ° C for a long period and is therefore our recommendation for high-performance applications. The cover is also reinforced on the inside and outside with stainless steel and kevlar stitching for a long life.
Heat Shieldings Turbo Shield These shields provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier that helps reduce under bonnet temperatures resulting in cooler air intake temperatures for improved performance. Less heat in the engine bay also means reducing the chances of “heat soak” conditions on vital components.
- Very high quality cover!
- Withstands up to 1100°C direct heat
- Carbon fiber on the outside
- Stainless steel eyes / stainless steel springs
- High-quality ceramic wool for insulation
- Silica fiber on the inside of the cover
- RVS mesh on the inside against mechanical wear
- Kevlar wire reinforced with stainless steel
- Cover is non-flammable
- Lightweight and moldable to the turbo
This product contains glass fibers, please observe our safety instructions before mounting. Click HERE to read the safety instructions.
||38 ~ 41cm
|T25 / T28
||38 ~ 41cm
||51 ~ 56cm
- T6 Cover will fit on these turbo's (not all turbo's are listed)
suitable for Garrett GT4294R, GT4202R, GT4508R, GTX4294R, GTX4202R,