tesa® 50577 is a strong aluminum tape, based on a black 50μm aluminum foil and a black acrylic adhesive.
tesa® 50577 is mainly used in the arts and entertainment industry and in appliance industry as well a wide range of other applications.
- perfect matt surface and a black adhesive
- good adhesion
- easy to remove without residues
- high temperature resistance
- mechanical resistance
- moisture resistant
- vapour tight
- oil & acid resistant
- available with liner (PV1)
- Bonding of coils for heaters, air conditioning systems
- Preventing light escaping from floor cans
- Fixation of forming of barndoors
- High temperatures applications when a removability afterwards is needed
- Invisible repairs with a matt black surface
Temperature resistance max.
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Temperature resistance min.