Heat Shielding cover for turbo insulation - 975°C
T3 TURBO COVER: about 14 cm inside diameter & about 5 cm wide
- Very high quality cover!
- Titanium fiber on the outside
- Stainless steel eyes / stainless steel springs
- High-quality ceramic wool for insulation
- Silica fiber on the inside of the cover
- Kevlar wire reinforced with stainless steel
- Cover is non-flammable
- Lightweight and moldable to the turbo
This product contains glass fibers, please observe our safety instructions before mounting. Click HERE to read the safety instructions.
- T3 Cover will fit on these turbo's (not all turbo's are listed)
Garrett GT3071R, GT3076R, GT3082R, T3 (external WG), T3 / T4 (external WG), T03 / T04 (ext.
Borg Warner S300 until 14cm2 exhaust side
Precision, Tial, Turbonetics all with T3 and VBand
Dodge 5.9L Cummins 94-02 and 03-27 series turbo
Chevy / GMC LB7 6.6L Duramax 01-04 series turbo
Heat Shieldings Turbo Shield These shields provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier that helps reduce under bonnet temperatures resulting in cooler air intake temperatures for improved performance. Less heat in the engine bay also means reducing the chances of “heat soak” conditions on vital components.