Heat-resistant adhesive up to 1100 ° C
Gluecon® 1000 is a ready for use glue used for sealing and fixing. Its formula containing alkaline silicates
and mineral components provides a temperature resistance up to 1100°C / 2000 F
Gluecon® 1000 has a good adherence on the fibrous products, metals, refractories and on any kind of
building material, that is why it can be used for:
- The fixing of packings (ceramic fibre, glass fibres, Ecomab fibres);
- The fixing of refractory products on metal parts subjected to the high temperatures;
- The joining of sheets, sleeves and other refractory products.
- The assembly of refractory bricks in furnaces and heating appliances.
- ATTENTION: It is not advisable to use Gluecon 1000 for the adhesion on aluminum.
- Form: consistent paste / liquid
- Colour: grey
- PH: 8,5 ± 1,0
- Density: 1500 kg/m3
- Dry extract: 72.5 ± 2 %
- Maximum granulometry of the loads lower than 100 microns
- Fireproof (does not release any fume)