- Heat resistant mat 60 cm x 53 cm
- Glass fiber composite resistant up to 375° C direct heat
- Adhesive layer resistant up to 230 ° C direct heat
- Aluminum top layer for extra stiffness and is very robust, resistant up to 950 ° C
- 3mm thick fiberglass composite layer
- 5mm total thickness
- Easy to shape and suitable for many surfaces
Designed to provide the best possible heat protection in areas where high temperatures are always present and problematic, Heat resistant shield aluminum self-adhesive limits heat transfer on fire walls, transmission tunnels, floor boards, fuel cells and other areas where heat is an issue. Heat resistant shield aluminum self-adhesive provides excellent light weight thermal protection, acts as a guard against track and road debris, and provides sound deadening as well.
Constructed with an embossed 10 mil aluminum face bonded to 1/8” composite glass-fiber core and backed with a high temp super strong pressure sensitive backing, Heat resistant shield aluminum self-adhesive withstands up to 1750°F of direct continuous heat. The adhesive side holds past 450°F. Its improved multifaceted modern aluminum surface offers improved reflectivity and rigidity and allows for ease of installation. At only 3/16” thick, this product can be shaped and trimmed for a custom fit and is ideal for minimal clearance areas.
With a unique and patented finely woven glass-fiber backing, Heat resistant shield aluminum self-adhesive is the easiest, most cost effective way to control thermal transfer while protecting expensive components and vehicle occupants from extreme heat situations and sound.
Heat resistant shield aluminum self-adhesive can be used on any number of surfaces including, metal, aluminum, carbon fiber, plastic, and more. Multiple uses include: fire walls, under hoods, transmission tunnels, floor pans, fuel cells, and exterior under vehicle locations – anywhere to reflect damaging heat.
- Ideal for firewalls, under-vehicle, floor pans, oil tank box areas, transmission tunnels, wrapping fuel cells, under hoods & more
- Blocks radiant heat from entering driver compartment
- Withstands direct high heat temperatures up to 1750°
- Serves as a barrier to unwanted road, tire, & engine noise
- Constructed from 10 mil aluminum bonded to finely woven layer of high temperature resistant glass fiber
- Easy to form to shapes and contours
- Excellent heat & sound barrier
- Wind and water will not affect adhesive
- Minimum clearance required, only 3/16” thick
- Just trim, peel & stick
- Aggressive self-adhesive backing holds past 450°F
- Withstands 1750°F direct continuous heat
- Use to shield & reflect unwanted heat
- Multiple uses
- Adheres to almost any surface or material including to fiberglass