Heat-resistant sleeve up to 550 ° C (per meter) - 8 mm x 100 m
- Gratis retouren
- Klanten geven Heat Shieldings een 9,4
- Levering 6 dagen per week
- Gratis verzenden binnen NL en BE boven de €39,-
- Delivery time 1-2 days
Product information heat resistant cover 8 mm
* White tone may differ from photo
- Maximum constant temperature is 550 ° C
- Braided of continuous length fiberglass.
- Freed of loose fibers by means of a heat cleaning process.
- The product does not fray and does not release fibers.
- Halogen free.
- Non-combustible and self-extinguishing VW-1.
- Very flexible and Lightweight.
This product contains glass fibers, please observe our safety instructions before mounting. Click HERE to read the safety instructions.
The Heat Shieldings heat resistant cover is a fire resistant flexible cover that can be used for thermal protection of wires, cables and hoses that are exposed to continuous high temperatures around a heat source. The cover is braided from glass fiber yarn, which is then stripped of loose fibers by means of a heat cleaning process.
For more information about the heat resistant cover, please contact us!
Read or write a review