Key features Titanium ARMOR
- Heat resistant mat 30 cm x 53 cm
- Basalt fiber composite resistant up to 760° C direct heat
- Aluminum top layer for extra stiffness and is very robust, resistant up to 950 ° C
- 3mm thick fiberglass composite layer
- 5mm total thickness
- Easy to shape and suitable for many surfaces
Designed to provide the best possible heat protection in areas where high temperatures are always present and problematic, Heat resistant shield aluminum self-adhesive limits heat transfer on fire walls, transmission tunnels, floor boards, fuel cells and other areas where heat is an issue. Heat resistant shield aluminum self-adhesive provides excellent light weight thermal protection, acts as a guard against track and road debris, and provides sound deadening as well.
Heat resistant shield aluminum can be used on any number of surfaces including, metal, aluminum, carbon fiber, plastic, and more. Multiple uses include: fire walls, under hoods, transmission tunnels, floor pans, fuel cells, and exterior under vehicle locations – anywhere to reflect damaging heat.